Saturday, June 25, 2011

Body Milk Anyone?

    Body Marinade is one of my favorite home based businesses. They make great products that I have personally used for over a year now. One of my favorite aspects of their products is that they are virtually 100% customizable! They make products for you body, home, car, kids, teens and even your pets. I'm gonna break it down by each of the categories. Keep in mind I haven't tried them all so on those I will tell you about what they are so you can get to know all of the products.
    First we will start with the Body Marinade line.
    Personally I have tried the body milk and the shimmer milk. What I love about this it makes your skin extremely soft and it smells amazing. Also with the shimmer milk you get a gorgeous shimmer to your skin. Best of all the scent lasts all day! I love to spray it in my hair. It makes it smell amazing and I find it makes it softer. It also seems to work great as a detangler.

    Have you ever wanted to chose the scent of your shampoo and conditioner? I know I have! I haven't personally tried it but I have heard some great things about it. It is designed for deep cleaning, repairing, moisturizing, and giving you that healthy and shiny look that you desire! Want your hair to smell like cotton candy? Now you can! You can also pick your color!

 
     Next there is body mist. You get to choose you color as well as your scent. Not only do they have tons of scents to choose from, you can also mix different scents to get the one you want. Ever wondered what sugar cookie and cotton candy smell like? Well you don't have to anymore. Just order and test it out! You may be pleasantly surprised.
     They also do two different kinds of lotions, regular and tie dyed. The regular is pretty self explanatory. You still can customize and choose your color and scent but the tie dyed goes one step further. Not only do you still customize it but you can choose up to 4 different scents and colors! It is also packed with aloe vera, glycerin, vitamins A, D, and E. It's also made for moisturize and keep your skin smoother and younger.







     Shower gel is a must in every household. Most of us use it on a daily basis but don't you hate the generic scents you can get at walmart? With body marinade you can make everything match. For the first time ever you can have your shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body mist, and lotion smell exactly the same! I personally love that idea. I hate when the scent of your shampoo clashes with the smell of your shower gel.




   I use hand sanitizer constantly. Having a 9 month old it really is a necessity but I hate the drying effects that the alcohol has on my hands. Body Marinade's hand sanitizer kills 99% of most common germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds, all while moisturizing skin to keep hands soft and smooth, even with the most frequent of use.

    Last but not least in the Body marinade line is the Microderm Abrasion. I have never tried it but I would love to! Use the step 1 cleanser every other day and the step 2 moisturizer daily for 2 weeks. If you don't feel a difference in 2 weeks return it for a 100% credit towards any other product on the site! It is over 80% organic and certified vegan!
     Do you have a teen in your family? They have a line of products just for them! Mike a Dejah the owners of Body Marinade decided to let their daughter have her own line! The line we are about to talk about is their daughter Jess's creation. Teen Marinade is a bit different. They have 3 scents for girls and 3 scents for the guys. You can order shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, sanitizer, lotion, body milk, and body mist in your choice of summer breeze, rose petal orchard, and crisp cucumbers for girls and first date, leather sandal, and woodnight.
     The next line is Mini Marinade. I love this line and so does my daughter. I love that they literally customize for every member of your family.
    I personally love this line. I love the smell of babies but I love that me and my daughter can smell the same. Now when we take a bath we can both smell like vanilla. I was kind of nervous at first about using a product made at home on my daughter (worried it might burn her eyes) but I can assure you the baby wash is 100% tear free. My daughter has hers in green (her favorite color) and it's vanilla scented. I definitely recommend it.
     They also make baby lotion. It makes my daughters skin so soft and it smells amazing. You can customize this just like you do your own. I can't wait for my daughter to get a little older because I'm sure she will be excited that she gets to use products just like mommy because I know I love that fact!
    Probably the cutest idea that they have is their monster repellent. Monster repellent is made to protect your family from all the scary monsters. Spray once under your bed, behind your dresser, in your closet, by your window, by your door and any other place you think monsters may hide. What a cute way to make your kids comfortable enough to go to bed at night without the worry of scary monsters.

    No bath is complete without something to wash with. Why not use a sponge that doubles as a toy? Body Marinade carries both squeakies and and terries. These are the cutest and may daughter plays with hers both in and out of the tub. If you are ordering baby wash, why not just add one onto your order? At only $2 a piece they are definitely worth it!






    As if you think body is not enough they also make a line of products for your home. They make both linen spray and burning oil. You can choose any of their scents for either. You can even get a gift set for $20 with an 8oz linen spray, 2oz burning oil, and a burner for the oil! Don't you just love the idea of choosing the perfect scent for your home?

    Who doesn't love for their car to smell good. Spice up your ride with your choice of scent. Better yet there are 2.5 MILLION combination's! You can even mix up to 3 scents!

     Last but not least is Pet Marinade. They have literally thought of everything all the way down to the 4 legged members of your family! They have 2 products for your furry friends shampoo and fur refresher! The formula for the pet marinade is made for a pet but is gentle enough for your mini marinaders (they tested it on themselves as well as their own mini-marinaders). It does not contain SLS, is gentle on skin, creates a nice foam, and contains a lotion to help relieve dry skin. 





    Fur refresher is a great way for your pet to skip a bath. Fur refresher is the most innovative product to eliminate biological odors. It is safe for you as well as your pet. You can customize it with 3 scents. The website also states the following: Due to the chemical makeup of this product, bakery type fragrances are actually masked similarly to how the product masks foul smells. We do not  suggest adding bakery type fragrances to this product, as it will probably "eliminate" the scent.  However, if you are unsure, we would be happy to test it for you and let you know whether the scent is negated or not.  
     As you can see I really love the body marinade line and I'm sure you would too. What makes the product even better is the amazing customer service you will receive from the owners Mike and Dejah. They do a design your own scent contest every month! You will never regret your decision to try Body Marinade, I know I haven't.



You can find Body Marinade on facebook here and their website here. Make sure to stop by and show them some love from Money Savin Momma


I was in no way compensated for this review and it is 100% my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment