Thursday, June 23, 2011

Delightful Kreations

    Today when the mail ran I got one heck of a surprise! Two dozen hand dipped and decorated marshmallows! I honestly couldn't tell you what most of the flavors are but they are delicious! They arrived in perfect condition (in a sealed sandwich container) and they weren't even melty! This was my second shipment from them and I am pleasantly surprised.

    They make all kinds of yummy treats such as cake balls, reese bars, and peanut butter chocolate chip balls! I haven't tried them yet but I am sure that I will sometime soon!

    Who is the person you can thank for these yummy treats you might ask? The small business was recently taken over by Melissa Salyer. She is a wonderful person to do business with and you won't regret your choice to try some of her yummy treats. You can find her on facebook here. Stop by and show her some love from Money Savin Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment